Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: tom b on March 07, 2011, 03:12:47 pm
-
Congratulations to Canada on their big win in the world cup!
Cheers,
-
Congratulations to Canada on their big win in the world cup!
Cheers,
Which one?
Rob C
-
Come on Rob, I wouldn't expect you to be interested in cricket.
Cheers,
-
It even made the news down here in NZ :D
-
That's because your lot are next - look out Kiwis! ;D
-
Canada, Canada, Canada, Oi, O, Oi!
Cheers,
-
Not much of a 'big' win, is it, against Kenya? But this world cup is turning out better than anyone could have expected!
-
Come on Rob, I wouldn't expect you to be interested in cricket.
Cheers,
So that's what it is: cricket. No, along with football etc. it passes right over my head. I was hopeless at that stuff in school and never found reason to take further interest... I don't even feel any real sense of nationality, either; it all seems to me to be some form of substitute for something. I'm not sure for what, but that's the emotion that it all gives me, nonetheless.
;-)
Rob C
-
Only 1 result so far in the Cricket World Cup - Ireland's win over England .. you cannot believe the "lift" this gave to Ireland who are really down in the economic dumps .. Kevin O'Brien fastest century in WC Cricket
-
Very big news in Australia, congratulations.
Cheers,
-
That's because your lot are next - look out Kiwis! ;D
Sorry to spoil the Party Chris
Kiwi Dave ;)
-
Cricket - the only game with scheduled meal and sleep breaks. :)