Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on March 06, 2011, 07:47:22 pm
-
These small green Toucanets are always a treat to see in the tropics :)
My group this year in Ecuador had phenomenal opportunities to photograph them on several occasions...
(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3192/crimsonrumpedtoucanet01.jpg)
Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/125 sec
Aperture: 5.6
ISO: 400
Focal length: 500mm + 1.4x
In case anyone is keen to see more Ecuador images from this years trip I have added a gallery on my site - http://www.glennbartley.com/naturephotography/articles/Gallery%20-%20Ecuador2011.html
-
Glenn,
I do enjoy these images that you have been posting. I also very much appreciate your doling them out one at a time, with some space in between posts, rather than giving us a big bunch at a time.
Please do keep them coming (slowly!).
Eric
-
Interesting bird! Made up of leftover parts?
Really good work, BTW.
Mike.
-
Hi Glenn,
The birds are excellent, and the backgrounds really help. The backgrounds are interesting with something going on in terms of light and pattern in a way that complements the subject without distracting from it. Inspiring.
Scott