Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on March 05, 2011, 12:26:59 am

Title: Búðir
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 05, 2011, 12:26:59 am
From my photo essay Búðir. (http://www.parrikar.com/blog/2011/03/05/budir/)

(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/budir.jpg)

Title: Re: Búðir
Post by: bradleygibson on March 05, 2011, 12:47:44 am
This and the third shot on your site are particularly gorgeous.  On #3, the tones, the door, combined with that sky are fantastic.

Thank you for sharing, Rajan!
-Brad
Title: Re: Búðir
Post by: brandtb on March 05, 2011, 08:45:45 am
Wonderful image, and the rest in essay too.
Title: Re: Búðir
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 05, 2011, 10:29:57 am
Wonderful image, and the rest in essay too.
+1!

Eric
Title: Re: Búðir
Post by: Patricia Sheley on March 05, 2011, 11:39:15 am
I like this...did you do others which included the two headstones... I am so amazed by the incredible diversity of Iceland. The ingredients at this site look like a candy store in child's eyes...

Are you shooting RAW Rajan... can't quite tell what is going on in the skies of the others... but like what you saw...
Title: Re: Búðir
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 05, 2011, 12:55:15 pm
Hello Patricia,

I always shoot RAW.
Title: Re: Búðir
Post by: LandLordOfLand on March 05, 2011, 07:04:34 pm
Nice, and I just wanted to say one thing about this photo. The house looks like paper. Sorry but I just had to say it. It gives the photo character, so it was pretty good. Great job!