Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: AlastairMoore on March 01, 2011, 02:00:01 am

Title: Icebergs at Moke Lake near Mount Cook
Post by: AlastairMoore on March 01, 2011, 02:00:01 am
Another fairly rough edit of these icebergs. This was quite strange because the two yellow blobs on the right hand side of the image, I really didn't notice at all. It wasn't until I saw them in the image and zoomed in that it occurred to me what they were. When I got to the icebergs, they didn't look that spectacular and certainly not that big and that was the consensus of other people who were in the area. The yellow blobs are actually rubber boats with 8 people in them each.


(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5020/5488312774_f6089c994d_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Icebergs at Moke Lake near Mount Cook
Post by: LandLordOfLand on March 05, 2011, 10:57:04 pm
Hm... It's good I guess. All you need is a polar bear on the iceberg. It'll be perfect :D

Other than that, I think it's a simple picture that will go with the moment of loneliness or the moment of Global Warming, which I don't believe in.