Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Néstor on February 28, 2011, 04:21:17 pm

Title: Canson Platine - Canon 6100 - marks
Post by: Néstor on February 28, 2011, 04:21:17 pm
I'm having marks only when printing with Canson Platine (roll). I tried changing the height to Highest and vacuum to strongest , also the Media Setting to Weigh Heavy Semi Gloss 2, but the improvement was very slight. The marks are are in a random location and approximately  two to three discontinuous lines. I only print in B&W in these paper, I don´t test it in color.
Using Canson-Baryta I have not had marks.
The difference in image quality between these two papers not very big, but I prefer the result of Platine. Also I  bought 2 rolls of Platine and here in Argentina are much more expensive than USA, is not easy to return to the dealer.
I appreciate any help.

Néstor