Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: MichaelRomano on February 28, 2011, 03:36:56 pm
-
People ask about having an image printed to glass. We have it!
www.iceprints.com
ICE Prints are your photographs and or favorite memories, printed to glass in a way never before possible. That's because our Exclusive Process transforms Light into a Radiant White when we fuse your digital image permanently onto glass. The result is a high-resolution portrait, rich in color with light that seemingly radiates from within.
Email me for more information and images of the products
[email protected]
Michael
-
Not pressing you to divulge any proprietary information, but can you describe the color forming process? Is it a lamination of conventional processes like RA4 chromogenic print, pigmented inkjet, etc. to the glass, or are the colors formed by a totally embedded ceramic process?
thanks in advance for your reply.
Mark
http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com
-
I guess I just answered my own question....Google is my friend. Dye sublimation printing is the image forming step. Would be interesting to determine light fastness properties. I see the claim of no fade in some of the promotional literature I found on the internet. Just curious about the basis of the claim. How has it been tested?
Mark
http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com
-
Your site doesn't work, it's throwing ASP.NET errors...
-
The site is working for me right now.