Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: design_freak on February 24, 2011, 02:15:39 pm

Title: Rental Station in Santiago de Chile (Hasselblad)
Post by: design_freak on February 24, 2011, 02:15:39 pm
Hi Guys,
I am looking for rental station in Santiago de Chile (Hasselblad lenses) I want to have backup in the case of any problems.
Thank you in advance

Best regards,
Design Freak
Title: Re: Rental Station in Santiago de Chile (Hasselblad)
Post by: design_freak on March 03, 2011, 05:34:17 pm
If you go there, you must have your own equipment. ( second camera and lenses) There is no rental stations at all.

Best regards,
Design Freak
Title: Re: Rental Station in Santiago de Chile (Hasselblad)
Post by: David Watson on March 04, 2011, 04:16:01 am
Hi

Had the same problem when I went to Iceland.  Best suggestion is to rent backup before you go.

David