Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: AFairley on February 17, 2011, 12:51:04 pm

Title: Q about current Epson paper rebates
Post by: AFairley on February 17, 2011, 12:51:04 pm
Does anyone know if the current Epson rebate for some of their papers is limited to a single use?  I ordered some paper and sent in the rebate, and now I'd like to do it again.

Thanks
Title: Re: Q about current Epson paper rebates
Post by: Ramonn on February 18, 2011, 12:02:41 am
Can you direct me to the rebates? I would like to place an order.
Title: Re: Q about current Epson paper rebates
Post by: Wayne Fox on February 18, 2011, 12:23:45 am
I believe current media rebates can be found here

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Pro/Promotions.do

As far as the OP, I don't believe there is a limit.  As long as you have enough qualified purchases on your invoice you should get the rebate.  I don't think they track who gets rebates.
Title: Re: Q about current Epson paper rebates
Post by: AFairley on February 18, 2011, 01:35:45 pm
Thanks, Wayne.

Can you direct me to the rebates? I would like to place an order.

If you order from B&H the rebates are linked on their web page