Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: felix5616 on February 17, 2011, 07:45:53 am

Title: MAC OS 10.6 Parallels and Q image
Post by: felix5616 on February 17, 2011, 07:45:53 am
I would like to hear from anyone using MAC OS 10.6 with Parallels and Q image on an HP Z3200. I am interested in how well it runs and works for image layout. I have a PS Z3200 but do not like using that feature.
Title: Re: MAC OS 10.6 Parallels and Q image
Post by: cmp on March 30, 2011, 10:09:26 pm
Im using parallels on my iMac and it's not too shabby. It's not as fast I'm sure as running it natively. To me it still save a lot of time and money. I run my Canon iPf8300 and works like a champ. I've noticed it takes a whole lot longer to print an image layout from Qimage than from the plugin.

Hope that helps,
Ryan