Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => The Wet Darkroom => Topic started by: neile on February 13, 2011, 11:41:47 pm

Title: My first carbon prints!
Post by: neile on February 13, 2011, 11:41:47 pm
Hot on the heels of the success I had with my first cyanotypes I took a stab at carbon prints today. Wow. Regardless of how the images turn out the printing process is just crazy fun. Here's the print:

(http://www.danecreekfolios.com/resource/Windows-Live-Writer-Carbon-Print-on-Moab-Paper_11A01-?fileId=10735327)

I do recommend checking out my blog write-up   (http://www.danecreekfolios.com/blog/2011/2/14/carbon-prints-on-moab-paper.html) of the process though. There's a nifty video posted that shows what it looks like while developing.

Neil
Title: Re: My first carbon prints!
Post by: wolfnowl on February 15, 2011, 01:39:30 am
Intriguing image, Neil!  Different than most of the work seen here...

Mike.
Title: Re: My first carbon prints!
Post by: francois on February 15, 2011, 05:55:38 am
Neil,
It's a very nice image and the article on your blog is really interesting. Thanks for sharing.