Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Peter S on February 07, 2011, 01:10:45 pm

Title: Lost AccuPhoto
Post by: Peter S on February 07, 2011, 01:10:45 pm
I have recently seen a change in my Printer settings when using LR 3.  They used to have the Print Mode AccuPhoto option but  the version marke "new" which does not have this option but I don't know why.  I suspect it was as a result of an automatic update but I am really not sure and I only print infrequently.  24"iMac running Snow Leopard 10.6.6. Epson 3800 with driver 6.57 which is UK version that seems later than that on US site.
I would appreciate any suggestions as to how I should sort this out.  The range of papers under Media Type has also diminished Ultra Premium Photo Lustre has, for example, vanished too.
Peter