Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on February 04, 2011, 06:06:21 pm

Title: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: BernardLanguillier on February 04, 2011, 06:06:21 pm
Following a long string of alpha, beta and release candidates, it seems that APG is now available in general availability.

http://www.kolor.com/

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: dgberg on February 04, 2011, 08:31:34 pm
Bernard,
 Do you know what the cost is for the Autopano Giga 2.5 update?
Thanks
Title: Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: dgberg on February 05, 2011, 05:35:40 am
Found the hidden update box,whew! Thought it was going to cost another $200.
Title: Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 05, 2011, 07:18:03 am
Following a long string of alpha, beta and release candidates, it seems that APG is now available in general availability.
Bernard,

Is there an explanation somewhere on the site describing the differences between Pro and Giga? I've not found it. I use Pro quite happily but I am, of course, troubled by the nagging suspicion that Giga has something that I'd find useful, if only I knew about it.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: francois on February 05, 2011, 07:59:10 am
Bernard,

Is there an explanation somewhere on the site describing the differences between Pro and Giga? I've not found it. I use Pro quite happily but I am, of course, troubled by the nagging suspicion that Giga has something that I'd find useful, if only I knew about it.

Jeremy
Here's a quick table of the features offered: http://www.autopano.net/en/photo-stitching-solutions/presentation.html
Title: Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on February 06, 2011, 04:24:55 am
Here's a quick table of the features offered: http://www.autopano.net/en/photo-stitching-solutions/presentation.html
Thanks. I knew it had to be somewhere!

Jeremy
Title: Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: tived on February 06, 2011, 07:55:57 pm
Great software for stitching, but still NO color management! which is really a must have

Henrik
Title: Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
Post by: BernardLanguillier on February 06, 2011, 09:37:05 pm
Great software for stitching, but still NO color management! which is really a must have

Just assign the initial images's profile when you open the computed pano in Photoshop.

cheers,
Bernard