Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on January 31, 2011, 05:17:08 pm

Title: CS5 Bridge Question
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on January 31, 2011, 05:17:08 pm
I have been using PS for a long time, but just started using bridge. I like it, as it previews all different RAW formats, even if mixed. However, I have a ton of folders, most with similar names. The folders in Bridge, all have truncated names, so I cannot easily identify whih is what. Is there an options or preferences that will allow me to see the entire folder name? Thanks in advance. ??? ::)
Dave
Title: Re: CS5 Bridge Question
Post by: AlanPezzulich on February 01, 2011, 11:10:05 am
You can change the width of the folders panel by dragging the sides.
Title: Re: CS5 Bridge Question
Post by: Dave Gurtcheff on February 01, 2011, 11:38:15 am
You can change the width of the folders panel by dragging the sides.

I didn't think of that....many thanks!
Dave