Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Doyle Yoder on January 31, 2011, 12:38:48 pm

Title: Latex inks on canvas
Post by: Doyle Yoder on January 31, 2011, 12:38:48 pm
I finally had time over the weekend to test printing on canvas with my HP L25500. I am impressed at least with HP Satin Canvas, no need to laminate this that I can see. The only other solvent type canvas I had here to test was Sihl's Smart  Canvas which did not print that great.

Anybody have any experience with printing HP latex inks on other canvas brands.
Title: Re: Latex inks on canvas
Post by: jdoyle1713 on January 31, 2011, 10:16:53 pm
Hi Doyle

Well I have a few customers with that Beast..The Fredrix does work on it well. You have my email if your interested let me know..I can see if I have any open for you to test..

Be Careful with that Machine please.. I Know it prints nice and all but it runs hot there have been a few fires due to it running hot and 220 lines not installed correctly..Just last week a House in San Diego went up in Flames..This is all from what I have read..I do not know any of these folks personally nor do I do busioness with them.. Just a quick Be careful Thats all..

Cheers
Jim Doyle
http://www.shadesofpaper.com