Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: mike.online on January 29, 2011, 05:38:29 pm

Title: trying to find Annie Print
Post by: mike.online on January 29, 2011, 05:38:29 pm
Hi All,

I've been searching the web for a poster sized print Arnold on a Horse with Cigar by Annie Liebovitz but I haven't had any luck. anyone know where I can buy one?

- Mike
Title: Re: trying to find Annie Print
Post by: Rob C on January 30, 2011, 04:49:57 pm
Hi All,

I've been searching the web for a poster sized print Arnold on a Horse with Cigar by Annie Liebovitz but I haven't had any luck. anyone know where I can buy one?

- Mike


Tried a circus?

Rob C
Title: Re: trying to find Annie Print
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 30, 2011, 06:54:52 pm
Horse? Must have been an oversized beagle.

Jeremy
Title: Re: trying to find Annie Print
Post by: Rob C on January 31, 2011, 04:55:30 am
Horse? Must have been an oversized beagle.

Jeremy


Verrrrry interesting; not a lot of people know that beagles smoke. Herrings, haddock, mackerel yes: you can see what it does to them in any Scottish fish shop. Only in the mornings, of course, by afternoon fish is off. Unless it smoked, but why stay open today if you can open tomorrow?

Rob C