Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on January 24, 2011, 05:59:40 pm

Title: across from the outlet mall
Post by: Bruce Cox on January 24, 2011, 05:59:40 pm
What do you say?   Bruce
Title: Re: across from the outlet mall
Post by: jule on January 24, 2011, 07:07:45 pm
I kinda like it Bruce. I'm really interested in 'altered alndscapes' at the moment and how we impose ourselves upon the landscape. I love the green and red colour with the repetition of geometric shapes.

Julie
Title: Re: across from the outlet mall
Post by: popnfresh on January 25, 2011, 01:02:31 pm
I like how the red and white stripe theme repeats here and there in the shot. But overall the composition doesn't quite hang together for me.
Title: Re: across from the outlet mall
Post by: Bruce Cox on January 25, 2011, 02:42:46 pm
I like how the red and white stripe theme repeats here and there in the shot. But overall the composition doesn't quite hang together for me.
    I quit shooting when Stacy came out of the Starbucks whose driveway I was standing in.  When I was by there again I looked to shoot more, but the columns had moved on.  So the best I can do is put a frame around it, which may not amount to composition, but it helps me read the space better.  Bruce