Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on January 22, 2011, 10:33:43 pm

Title: On the steps
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 22, 2011, 10:33:43 pm
Michael,

That image is a classic.

Title: Re: On the steps
Post by: Rob C on January 23, 2011, 04:58:29 am
Michael,

That image is a classic.




Not only bats carry rabies... just because dogs don't fly is no excuse for getting too near to them. I assume it's a dog, but PS is such a wonderful tool in the right hands - better than any diet.

Rob C
Title: Re: On the steps
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 23, 2011, 05:12:06 pm
Not only bats carry rabies... just because dogs don't fly is no excuse for getting too near to them. I assume it's a dog, but PS is such a wonderful tool in the right hands - better than any diet.
For some reason, I find myself wishing it were a cat. Black, of course.

Jeremy
Title: Re: On the steps
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 23, 2011, 05:39:44 pm
For some reason, I find myself wishing it were a cat. Black, of course.

Jeremy
I thought it was a cat, at first.
But then I said to myself, "Michael would'nt allow a cat in front of his camera."

Eric