Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: DeeJay on January 18, 2011, 07:49:07 pm

Title: The state of Inkjets
Post by: DeeJay on January 18, 2011, 07:49:07 pm
Hi there,

Wondering how an Inkjet compares with a Digital C-Type these days?

It's been so long since I owned an Inkjet printer but have been lately considering buying one.

I'm only interested in best possible quality - am I still better off with a C Type?

Thanks in advance,

Title: Re: The state of Inkjets
Post by: neile on January 19, 2011, 12:06:45 am
Hi,

This was essentially the topic of discussion a few weeks ago in this thread: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=49925.0. Should pretty much answer your question :)

Neil
Title: Re: The state of Inkjets
Post by: DeeJay on January 19, 2011, 04:06:41 pm
Thanks Neil - Sorry to start another thread!