Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: candide on January 17, 2011, 11:26:54 pm
-
Here's a new photo from yesterday for your consideration. Thank you.
-
I love the composition in this shot. Even the runner is framed perfectly. Good eye.
-
I love the composition in this shot. Even the runner is framed perfectly. Good eye.
+1
-
Very surreal. I like it.
-
This is a lovely picture. A great composition and soft, subtle tonality. Very well seen!
John
-
It would not have been successful without that perfect framing of the runner.
-
It would not have been successful without that perfect framing of the runner.
I was lucky that he happened by at the right moment.
-
The runner AND the bench are perfectly framed. Nice job.
-
+1
-
Really well done. Love the shape of the branches as frame.
Mike.