Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Jeff Kott on January 16, 2011, 01:42:16 pm
-
I just replaced my Epson 4800 with a 4900 and am printing with Imageprint 8. I've used Imageprint for about four years, starting with version 6.
When I print through Imageprint on Epson Ultra Premium Glossy photo paper and Epson Ultra Premium Luster, I notice a fairly strong gloss differential effect and the prints are mottled in the darkest shadow areas of my prints.
The effect is more noticeable on the gloss paper, but it is still visible on the luster. When I print the exact same image on the same papers through CS5 using the Epson driver there's no gloss differential or "mottle" effect, nor do I see this on the prints that I made of the same image using Imageprint and my Epson 4800. There's also no issue when I print the same image on Harman Gloss FB AI with the 4900 using Imageprint.
I guess I'm going to have to do a bunch of comparison prints and send them off to Colobyte for their review, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue, which is serious enough that I will not be able to use Imageprint with the Epson Gloss and Luster papers on the 4900 unless there is a way to correct this.
-
I use IP8 on a 7900 and never see any gloss differential except when there is a paper-white area that has no ink....and even that has not been a problem for me. Not sure what your issue but I think you have "something outa whack"
-
Another member indicated that it is a 4900 specific issue involving the firmware for that model and that Colobyte is working on a fix.
When I get to the bottom of this, I'll post my findings. But in the meantime, any other 4900 owners out there seeing this issue?
-
I haven't tried Imageprint yet with my 4900. I do hope they get it sorted out. I was interested in giving it a go. Now I will give it a wait and see.
I hope it works out for you.
-
My IP license is good for only one 17 inch printer at a time, so I wish I knew about this before I uninstalled my 4800 (and carried it to the garage).
-
While carrying that old 4800 solo is a chore, carrying the 4900 solo is impossible.
-
I heard back from Colorbyte support, which by the way I have always found to be super responsive. :)
Indeed, Colorbyte is working on a driver update for the 4900 which addresses what they refer to as "minor differences between the 4900 and 7900/9900 printers which causes slight overinking in the dark areas." The driver will be ready in an updater later this week.
I guess "slight overinking" is like "minor surgery," which I define as surgery on somebody other than me. :)
-
The surgery should be done by now ;)
The updater is working on Mac and PC for me. It can be downloaded from ColorBytes server.
Hope it is working for you too?
Markus
-
I'm traveling this week and won't get back to my computer and printer until this weekend, but I'll be sure to download it and check it out as soon as I can and report back.
How's it working for you Markus?
-
At least I get almost identical results as with my 9900 so I would say the problem is solved :)
Hope you will see it the same way.
Markus
-
hmmmm.
I just got back from traveling and went to download the updater from the Colobyte website. It says the latest build for PC is 8.0.0.5, which is what I already have on my computer.
I'll check with Colorbyte support and report back after the weekend.