Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Coloreason on January 15, 2011, 11:56:09 pm

Title: software that makes images for comparing visually color spaces ?
Post by: Coloreason on January 15, 2011, 11:56:09 pm
I've seen a lot of these 2D and 3D representations of color spaces comparisons. I wish I can see the color space of my monitor profile like that. What do I need for this?

Will greatly appreciate your help.

GS
Title: Re: software that makes images for comparing visually color spaces ?
Post by: trinityss on January 16, 2011, 04:58:31 am
You have a lot of tools, this one is an advanced tool:

http://www.gamutvision.com/


Kr,
Title: Re: software that makes images for comparing visually color spaces ?
Post by: digitaldog on January 16, 2011, 01:12:48 pm
Chromix’s ColorThink (and better Pro) will do this and oh so much more.
Title: Re: software that makes images for comparing visually color spaces ?
Post by: Jeff Kott on January 16, 2011, 01:19:39 pm
I asked a similar question about whether Gamutvision or Colorthink Pro was better for this purpose in this thread and there's a lot of good info and options for you here:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=49390.0

By the way, I first downloaded Gamutvision on a trial basis and ended up buying Colorthink Pro, which I'm very happy with. It's more expensive, but it can do a lot more and I find the graphing functions to be better.