Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: boyzo on January 14, 2011, 02:38:31 pm
-
While the the ability to publish an image to FB works ok
I would prefer a "Right click method"
ie. Marking images and then Right clicking to bring up the Right click menu and then select the Facebook destination ie "Wall"
is this possible ... if so you would not loose your place in the gallery.
As it is now you have to go back and search for you Gallery, to continue editing.
John
-
May I suggest that you create a collection, set it as the target collection and as you find a photo you wish to publish add it to the target collection.
When you have all the photos you want to publish in the collection, publish the collection.
Rich
-
Thanks for the quick response :) I'll try that
-
You could also create a Smart Publish Collection within your Facebook Publish Service and give it a criterion like having a keyword 'Facebook' or just 'FB'. Then any images with that keyword would automatically be added to the collection.
Mike.