Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Ilan_m on January 14, 2011, 08:22:47 am

Title: Where to rent H4D-40 in Toronto?
Post by: Ilan_m on January 14, 2011, 08:22:47 am
Hello friends, I'm looking for a H4D - 40 for a three days shoot in studio, where can I rent it in Toronto.  I could get the lens from Vistek or Headshot rentals.   I have rented H3D-39 from Headshots before, often their firewire cable or connection port does not work.  I shoot with Canon 1Ds, but upcoming shoot requires .......


thanks
ilan
Title: Re: Where to rent H4D-40 in Toronto?
Post by: arashm on January 14, 2011, 08:47:53 am
I think your best bet would be Headshots, I know they have a H4D-40 in rentals.
good luck
am
Title: Re: Where to rent H4D-40 in Toronto?
Post by: MarkoMijailovic on January 15, 2011, 02:34:37 pm
+1 on Headshots, seen and tried it there before! Good luck!
Title: Re: Where to rent H4D-40 in Toronto?
Post by: Ilan_m on January 16, 2011, 06:50:28 am
Thank you guys, will call on Monday
Title: Re: Where to rent H4D-40 in Toronto?
Post by: ndevlin on January 16, 2011, 11:02:27 am

Headshots are indeed good to deal with.

Frequently overlooked is FilmPlus on Symington: http://www.filmplus.ca/index.html

I don't think they have the latest 'Blad, but do rental digital and are probably the least expensive for rentals in town. They also happen to all be real photographers are excellent people to deal with.

Cheers,

- N.