Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: kenben on January 06, 2011, 07:52:16 am

Title: Buying Photo Paper
Post by: kenben on January 06, 2011, 07:52:16 am
I am looking for a location in Ontario to buy Moab Somerset Museum Rag.So far I have not had any luck.I would like to avoid ordering in USA due to high shipping costs and duty that you end up paying.Does anyone have any ideas.

Thanks Ken
Title: Re: Buying Photo Paper
Post by: neile on January 06, 2011, 10:33:51 am
Did you try Vistek? That's the only place listed on their website under Where To Buy for Ontario: http://moabpaper.com/canada-reseller.

Neil
Title: Re: Buying Photo Paper
Post by: kenben on January 06, 2011, 10:09:45 pm
Thanks Neil.One thing I found out is that Vistek in Calgary carries Museum Rag but the store i n Toronto does not.
Title: Re: Buying Photo Paper
Post by: neile on January 06, 2011, 10:57:32 pm
Well, at least Canada Post is cheaper than shipping from the US!

Neil
Title: Re: Buying Photo Paper
Post by: kenben on January 07, 2011, 07:57:52 am
You got that right Neil.Plus the duty and whatever else.
I buy my Lyre canvas at Amplis Foto


Linda Eyskoot
Amaya Foto, a division of Amplis Foto Inc.
Brand manager (Ilford Galerie)
Sales Representative Eastern Ontario
905-477-4111 ext. 118
Toll Free:  1877-242-2252
Cell:  416-712-5115
[email protected]
http://www.photonews.ca/subscribe/
Title: Re: Buying Photo Paper
Post by: Steve House on January 07, 2011, 03:12:00 pm
You didn't mention what size you were looking for but a quick check of the Vistek website shows all 4 cut-sheet sizes in stock at the Toronto store and 8.5x11 and 13x19 in stock in Mississauga as well.