Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: daws on January 06, 2011, 06:37:24 am
-
Wow.
Color, composition, lady's face perfectly in the golden section... just wow.
-
I agree!......MR's pix are always interesting and thought provoking, and, unlike the Alain Briot snaps the photographer does not have an elevated view of his art.......
.......Can't help thinking that the wrong man is writing the "how I did it" articles.
-
Wouldn't it be boring if every contributor on this site had the same tones, interests, approaches and personalities?
-
I think it's remarkable how well "shooting in the shadows" works here...
I don't know if it is the camera, person behind the camera or just the environment which is friendly towards Michael and his equipment, but it's very enlightening as to what can be achieved when there is no direct sunlight at all.
-
The important thing is contrast. Not just luminance contrast but contrast of shape, subject matter, colour or saturation.
In this instance saturation and colour contrasts are the key.
Michael