Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: itsskin on January 02, 2011, 11:21:13 am
-
Hi!
Got one nice picture, which I would like to share with you.
(http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5247/5316407965_90e91439e7_b.jpg)
This is JianKou section, closed to public. Shot at sunset with 11 frames RAW. 5D2.
If you go to China - visit this place, and NOT usual Badalin and Simatai sections.
Old link (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17452116/IMG_8134And10more-Edit-Edit-2.jpg)
-
Nice shot, but if it's closed to the public, how does one get there to shoot?
Mike.
P.S. Welcome to the list!
-
Sorry for broken link. Should be visible now from flickr.
-
Welcome on the forum!
Very nice image, I especially like the hazy distant mountains and the light shafts.
-
Awesome work!
-
Excellent photo, thanks for the location tip.
-
Gorgeous! I will definitely put this place on my list next time I'm there. Thanks for sharing!