Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Ashish on January 02, 2011, 12:28:21 am
-
Hi Friends,
I am posting my first picture shot at home with the above camera, 80mm lens, F22, 22 sec exposure. Film Processed at home, print made on Kohli Enlarger and Allied photographics no 2 paper some dodging and burning required. Happy New Year
regards
Ashish
(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Ganesha2a.jpg)
-
(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Picture12110.jpg)
(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Picture12115.jpg)
-
Ashish a Great 2011 to you too!
I like the second image but thought you might like the punchy version I made for you...
-
Why crop 6x6? Nothing better then the square print from a Hasselblad. The contrast looks very flat!
-
(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Kashmir1.jpg)
(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Pahalgam1a.jpg)
(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Petunias.jpg)
(http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Gomti1.jpg)
-
Thanks CED, definitely nicer! did you do this in photoshop?
regards
Ashish
-
nice. happy new year. thanks for sharing.
-
Ashish glad you like the result, yes in Photoshop.
Your scanner does not pay the Hasselblad many compliments.
You need to check the the scanner settings like end points, especially gradation and maybe resolution and then tweak in some edit programme to apply some sharpness.
Enjoy!
-
Ashish here is another. I like the image the scenery is wonderful.
I couldn't sharpen too much as after blurring and sharpening the scanning lines started to appear again.