Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: PrintedSpace on January 01, 2011, 06:38:52 am

Title: Cracked Mud becomes biggest seller.
Post by: PrintedSpace on January 01, 2011, 06:38:52 am
Floorinks biggest seller for December was "Cracked Mud" belive it or not. What do you think could be the next big flooring seller? Have you got any images hi res that would fit the bill? How did you shoot it?
Under water looking down on a ship wreck would be good. We have a photographer that shoots down from a paraglider, some of the locations are fantastic.
Title: Re: Cracked Mud becomes biggest seller.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 01, 2011, 11:00:32 am
I'm a big fan of cracked mud, so I can understand that.

Eric
Title: Re: Cracked Mud becomes biggest seller.
Post by: PrintedSpace on January 01, 2011, 12:38:12 pm
Yeah Eric, The sales have been for an African style restaurant with clay oven style burners in the tables so it will look fantastic, the other large mud job I'm unsure about as u have not seen the visuals. I'll upload some images when I have them.