Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: wpp on December 31, 2010, 03:53:22 pm

Title: Strange ink problem on 7880
Post by: wpp on December 31, 2010, 03:53:22 pm
I have been using matte ink in my printer since I got it a couple of years ago. Today when I went to print I got an error message that the Media type and settings may not be compatible with the installed cartridge. On closer inspection my printer software is now telling me I have Photo black installed. I checked the printer and it still shows matte ink. Trying to put a photo black cartridge into the printer gives an error that it is the wrong cartridge type. The final result is that I cannot print. The only exception to this is doing nozzle checks from the utilities tab in the driver software or from the printer panel.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver a few times. Same result, printer says matte, driver software says photo ink. I was connecting with Usb so I reinstalled as a network printer. Same result. I found some newer firmware so installed it. No change. I even installed the drivers on another computer. Again no change.
The only upside is that I have no urgent printing to do.
Any more ideas?
Title: Re: Strange ink problem on 7880
Post by: Schewe on December 31, 2010, 04:54:47 pm
What paper is selected in the print driver? If it's a photo K only paper like Luster, you can't print using the Matte K ink.
Title: Re: Strange ink problem on 7880
Post by: wpp on December 31, 2010, 07:18:54 pm
If I have matte black installed I should not even be able to choose a gloss paper.
There was a mismatch between what black the printer thought was installed and what the driver thought was installed. The strange thing is, the same mismatch appeared even when installed on another computer with a different version of Windows.
By a wild fluke I was able to get printing again. With the printer off I went into the Printer and Options info panel on the Utilities tab of the driver. It tried to determine the black ink type but it could not since the printer was off. It asked me to say which was installed. I then told it that I had matte ink. When I restarted the printer the driver accepted that matte black was installed and I could print again.