Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: photodave on December 29, 2010, 08:06:35 pm

Title: Lexjet Metallic Photo Paper- IPF 8300 Settings
Post by: photodave on December 29, 2010, 08:06:35 pm
Hello

I just got in a roll of LexJet Sunset Metallic Photo Paper.  I have downloaded the ICC Profile from the LexJet web site.  I am now getting ready to install the paper into the printer via the Media Configuration Tool.  I have selected the Photo/Art/Proofing Paper (Glossy) as the paper category.  Now what I don't know is the correct media type name. When selecting the assist button for help and entering the weight (grammage) of the paper the program selects GlossyPhotoHG255 as the correct media type name.  Is this correct?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David
Title: Re: Lexjet Metallic Photo Paper- IPF 8300 Settings
Post by: Rob Reiter on December 29, 2010, 08:19:35 pm
You can download their Media Type file from the Lexjet website. It's in the Media Type drop-down menu for your printer on the profile page:

http://www.lexjet.com/Profiles.aspx



Hello

I just got in a roll of LexJet Sunset Metallic Photo Paper.  I have downloaded the ICC Profile from the LexJet web site.  I am now getting ready to install the paper into the printer via the Media Configuration Tool.  I have selected the Photo/Art/Proofing Paper (Glossy) as the paper category.  Now what I don't know is the correct media type name. When selecting the assist button for help and entering the weight (grammage) of the paper the program selects GlossyPhotoHG255 as the correct media type name.  Is this correct?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David