Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RichardArran on December 29, 2010, 07:24:00 pm
-
The Painter by Richard Arran (http://www.richardarran.com/index.aspx?Photography_currentPage=1)
Linhof 617 Technorama
72mm Shcneider Lens
Centre Filter
Fuji Velvia 50
8 Mins f45
-
oh yeah.......! Took me back 22 years when i was exploring South Island.
i need to get back.
Outstanding work with the Velvia.
What are you scanning with ?
best regards,
Frank
-
oh yeah.......! Took me back 22 years when i was exploring South Island.
i need to get back.
Outstanding work with the Velvia.
What are you scanning with ?
best regards,
Frank
For print I use drum scans but for putting on line it's just a Canon flat bed.
-
Not sure what your title "The Painter" refers to. The link goes to your site, but not a specific image. And "The Painter" is not referred to anywhere on your site, that I can see.
-
These are all beautiful photographs but I absolutely love the gnarled tree by the stream...it's what my mind's eye might visualize as an image of Middle Earth.