Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on December 23, 2010, 03:29:21 am

Title: Another calendar shot?
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on December 23, 2010, 03:29:21 am
Hi all,

It is still very cold and wintery over here in the UK, so I thought I would post another one of my recent snow scene images. Yes I know it is another "Calendar/postcard" shot, but none the less quite pleasing I hope you will agree.

Pease let me know what you think.

Photobloke
Title: Re: Another calendar shot?
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 23, 2010, 03:31:49 am
It's pretty. I find myself wanting to see more of what's over to the left.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Another calendar shot?
Post by: degrub on December 23, 2010, 11:38:09 am
+1

and the fishing must be better at that spot around the bend  ;D

Frank
Title: Re: Another calendar shot?
Post by: Alan Klein on December 27, 2010, 09:57:18 pm
What's wrong with calendar shots?  I love calendar shots.  Most people like calendar shots. That's why so many calendars have calendar shots.

Well, calendars with girls in bikinis are pretty good too.

Alan.