Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: dseelig on December 18, 2010, 01:24:48 pm
-
While copying hARDDRIVES IT SEEMS LIGHTROOM CAN NO LONGER FIND MY FILES THEY ARE ON THE HD HOW DO I GET THEM BACK IN WITHOUT DUPLICATE MESSAGES SHOWING UP.
-
First, drop a little bit of WD-40 on the CapsLock key. ;)
Second, right-click on the uppermost off-line folder and choose "locate folder"
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/3.0/Using/WS3BC0B0A1-D48C-4271-891D-DA04EF388E29.html
Third, don't move or rename your photo folders outside Lightroom next time. ;)
-
Well that did not work finally decided to re import the folder and it says there are no photos in that folder. I made a new folder tried to import that folder again it said no photos. Aperture had no trouble but being that these are high iso shots on an m9 and a 5d mk11 I want to use lightroom. Help