Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mchudzik on December 17, 2010, 09:55:58 pm

Title: HP z3100 Top Edge Cut Will Not Turn Off (Resolved)
Post by: mchudzik on December 17, 2010, 09:55:58 pm
(I am leaving this posted for the next person with this problem)
I have been able to turn off my HP z3100's glossy media top edge cut option each time I load paper.  Save a ton of $.
However, now it will not turn off, even when I reload the paper and command it on the front of the machine not to use a top cut feature.

I am using the same paper profile for the same paper as last roll.  Is there some other place in the HP Print Manager that I am not finding that I have to swich off?

Thanks
Title: Re: HP z3100 Top Edge Cut Will Not Turn Off
Post by: Jim Cole on December 18, 2010, 07:56:12 am
I always try rebooting my Z3100 with the main power switch on the back of the printer when things start to go wonky. Try that and see if it helps.
Title: Re: HP z3100 Top Edge Cut Will Not Turn Off
Post by: mchudzik on December 18, 2010, 05:21:41 pm
Thanks.
I seem to have discovered that by accident when I turned of the printer this AM to clear a print job that wouldn't.  After that, the thing wasn't cutting top edge cuts.
Appreciate the reply though.
I love the thing when it is cooperative.