Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Glenn Bartley on December 16, 2010, 09:58:22 am

Title: Black Rosy-Finch
Post by: Glenn Bartley on December 16, 2010, 09:58:22 am
While down at Bosque I visited the Sandia Crest area and was very pleased to photograph this species. It was chilly up there!!!

(http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5699/blackrosyfinch01.jpg)

Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/640 sec
Aperture: 5
Exposure compensation: +1/3
ISO: 640
Focal length: 500mm
Title: Re: Black Rosy-Finch
Post by: dmerger on December 16, 2010, 12:36:43 pm
I very rarely comment on photographs, but I have to say, Glenn, your bird photographs are outstanding. 
Title: Re: Black Rosy-Finch
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 16, 2010, 12:46:50 pm
I very rarely comment on photographs, but I have to say, Glenn, your bird photographs are outstanding. 
I agree.

Eric
Title: Re: Black Rosy-Finch
Post by: John R on December 16, 2010, 08:57:07 pm
Yes, you make very fine bird images. The snow really makes this one outstanding.

jMR
Title: Re: Black Rosy-Finch
Post by: ronkruger on December 18, 2010, 07:01:36 pm
Yes, exceptional shot.