Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: alifatemi on December 06, 2010, 12:55:00 pm

Title: New Epson?
Post by: alifatemi on December 06, 2010, 12:55:00 pm
I am going to buy an Epson 9900 but just don't know if its better to wait a little more for a new model that will be hopefully, improved version of 9900, dealing with short comings  like ink clogs. Is there any hope for new model anytime soon?
Title: Re: New Epson?
Post by: narikin on December 06, 2010, 06:54:23 pm
I am going to buy an Epson 9900 but just don't know if its better to wait a little more for a new model that will be hopefully, improved version of 9900, dealing with short comings  like ink clogs. Is there any hope for new model anytime soon?

Nope.
or Yes - its called a Canon IPF8300.
Title: Re: New Epson?
Post by: Christopher on December 07, 2010, 04:31:22 am
I don't know but I would say it will take a year or more before we will see a 9990 or so