Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: photopianeil on November 29, 2010, 09:02:38 am

Title: Roll printing in LR3
Post by: photopianeil on November 29, 2010, 09:02:38 am
I was trying to help a friend yesterday set up his new iMac to print via LR3 (trial) to his 7880 with roll paper.  I tried to print a 24"x2" test strip and it went to wrong way.  Do I need to turn off the rotate image in LP Print module?  If I want to print a 22x15" horizontal print on a 7880, should it look horizontal in the Print module?  I didn't want to waste anymore of his paper and ink after the test strip printed wrong.
Neil
Title: Re: Roll printing in LR3
Post by: madmanchan on November 29, 2010, 09:04:27 am
If your Page Setup settings are set to "Portrait" mode, then the "top" of the image as shown in the Print module preview will be the "leading edge" that appears from the printer.