Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on November 25, 2010, 09:55:21 pm

Title: The Cover Of Darkness
Post by: DwayneOakes on November 25, 2010, 09:55:21 pm
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s9/v0/p152632791-4.jpg)
Title: Re: The Cover Of Darkness
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 25, 2010, 11:09:09 pm
Spooky and neat!

Eric
Title: Re: The Cover Of Darkness
Post by: DwayneOakes on November 30, 2010, 10:28:50 am
Spooky and neat!

Eric

Thanks Eric !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: The Cover Of Darkness
Post by: JBerardi on November 30, 2010, 01:39:44 pm
Not your average wildlife shot. I like it. It's a lot of fun, and yes, kinda spooky.
Title: Re: The Cover Of Darkness
Post by: francois on December 01, 2010, 03:51:15 am
Spooky and neat!

Eric
Just my words when I first saw this image. It's a very unusual scene and I like it a lot…
Title: Re: The Cover Of Darkness
Post by: John R on December 04, 2010, 06:25:40 pm
I am also quite taken by the image. Surreal in look and feeling; eerie in the way the deer looks at the observer, as if conveying that watching is a two way affair. Very cool.

JMR