Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: barry685 on November 25, 2010, 09:57:51 am
-
Is there a way to profile another non HP printer using the z3100 with APS to create the profile?
-
Yes, at the point where APS asks which printer to profile you get a list with Another Printer RGB or CMYK at the bottom. After that the process steps explain themselves.
You already have APS?
met vriendelijke groeten, Ernst Dinkla
Try: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/
-
Yes I have APS for a while.
-
There was an article some time ago: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/Z3100-profiling.shtml
-
I do it all the time. Essentially my Z3100 is an automated profile creator for my Epson 9900. It works quite well.
the referred article explains the process.
-
I do it all the time. Essentially my Z3100 is an automated profile creator for my Epson 9900. It works quite well.
the referred article explains the process.
Cheaper than the SpectroProofer + compatible profile creation software I guess :-)
met vriendelijke groeten, Ernst Dinkla
New: Spectral plots of +175 inkjet papers:
http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
-
Thanks everybody,
Will try it later on today or next week.
Barry
-
Not having any luck with this. I printed the target on a canon IPF6300 and trimmed off the borders. When loading the chart in to the z3100 when it is ready to print Im finding the paper is not in the right position about 6" of the chart is showing in the front of the printer. When the APS tries to scan the chart it starts scans for a few minutes then terminates with an error message.