Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Rob Reiter on November 23, 2010, 06:57:45 pm
-
The Canon Downloads web page now has the 64 bit plug-in for Photoshop. I've been using it today on Mac OSX 10.6.4 with no problem. A couple of minor interface changes. Also, it notes that Adobe does not support Adobe CMM when running CS5 in 64 bit mode, so it defaults to the OS CMM.
-
FYI long thread about this on previous page
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=48791.0 (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=48791.0)
Still no answers on a 64 bit version of the Adobe CMM - any news anyone?
-
Anyone know how to turn off the text that is printed along the border of each image when using the new 64-bit plugin?
-
Uncheck the box in the Print History tab
BTW I've just been updating some of my 8300 usage notes (http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/reviews/printer/canon_ipf8300.html) if it's of interest
-
Thanks, I knew it had to be easy, although I would never have looked in the history area - isn't that for things that have already happened? Kind of an odd place for it...