Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dchew on November 23, 2010, 06:14:54 am
-
Not sure if this was announced before; I just got an email from Epson:
$300 off a 2880 = $500
$300 off a 1900 =$250
Ends 4-Dec
http://www.epson.com/cmc_upload/pdf/C33239R3_R2880_CPN.pdf (http://www.epson.com/cmc_upload/pdf/C33239R3_R2880_CPN.pdf)
And if you buy a digital camera for >$549 on the same receipt, you get another $150 off. I'm tempted to buy one as a backup - Is the Panasonic GH2 available yet?? ;-P
It is a US-only form, but there is apparently another form for Canada.
Dave
-
I'm tempted to buy one as a backup - Is the Panasonic GH2 available yet?? ;-P
Unfortunately the GH2 isn't a SLR nor is it made by Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony or Pentax - which are the restrictions on this offer.
Does look like a really good deal though!
Ken