Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Robert Boire on November 21, 2010, 12:42:01 pm

Title: 8x12 Paper
Post by: Robert Boire on November 21, 2010, 12:42:01 pm
Is anybody aware of a source for good quality 8x12 paper.  My Epson printer supports it but Epson itself does not seem to sell 8x12

Thanks
Title: Re: 8x12 Paper
Post by: davidewers on November 23, 2010, 07:56:17 pm
That question has been asked many times on other forums. I do know people that cut down sheets from 13x19 sheets. Another way is to buy some roll paper and make your own sheets up
Title: Re: 8x12 Paper
Post by: John McDermott on November 23, 2010, 09:42:03 pm
If I recall correctly I recently got an email from RedRiver announcing they were now selling 8x12 papers.
Title: Re: 8x12 Paper
Post by: dgberg on November 24, 2010, 05:25:52 am
13 x 19 sheet or roll paper and print 2 horizontally. The 1/2" border makes for a clean and neatly centered print.
I am sure someone here will direct you to a retailer that might have the size you are looking for.
 I personally just install the closest roll size, print and trim.