Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Michael West on November 20, 2010, 02:33:42 pm
-
Im missing something in creating Titles for individual photographs in LR's Web Module.
Galleries I can name, but adding Titles to photographs seems to require some arcane command or another that I have yet to locate,
This applies to both HTML and Flash Galleries.
How does one "name" individual images?
Thank you.
-
In Library's Metadata panel.
-
Thank you.
Perhaps in Lightroom 4 adobe will make this function a tad more "intuitive"
-
Having mastered titling, I now want to change the size of the text/font used for titling individual images.
Ive opened the html files in Dreamweaver but have been unable to locate the proper CSS element to handle this.
Is there a function in Lightroom whereby one can specify text sizes?
-
Not in the default galleries supplied with Lightroom. If you want to create your own version of the HTML one, you would have to edit the underlying web template - which is possible but requires HTML/CSS editing skills and tech aptitude.
I don't know if you know this, but don't choose a font that's too funky if you want people to see the same font as you do. The important thing is that the font has to be on the visitor's machine.
John
-
As it turns out the Titles are "coded" individually per Image Page.
One page, one image, one title, one whole lotta work.
Thank you.
-
Michael,
You might try the galleries at The Turning Gate (http://theturninggate.net/). I think they are really good, not too expensive and quite flexible with font sizes, etc.
Dave