Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Daianto on November 19, 2010, 11:45:13 pm
-
A project I am working with to teach photography to youth in the Northwest Territories may be eligible for a grant. Should we get this grant we are considering holding a workshop in Yellowknife for the youth.
As it is a government grant the instructors do have to be Canadian. Would anybody know of instructors, who can do basic to advanced, particularly if they have worked with young people. Need to get fees for the budget A.S.A.P.
-
Well, you could ask here: http://pacificdesignacademy.com/
Another option, if you're on Twitter at all is to put out a request with a #Lightroom hashtag. I use Tweetdeck to manage my Twitter feeds, and one column is reserved for #Lightroom tweets. HootSuite works similarly. Terry White put out a request for an instructor recently using this.
Mike.
-
I have extensive experience instructing Photoshop and I am a Canadian. email me at
peteratsignalfilmsdotcom