Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: davidh202 on November 19, 2010, 08:21:16 pm

Title: New Driver released for Epson 7900 9900
Post by: davidh202 on November 19, 2010, 08:21:16 pm
I don't think this has been posted so I thought I'd give users of these models a heads up.If you use the canned profiles supplied for Epson papers, As of Nov 02 Epson has released V 6.62 drivers which finally include some of the newer papers that have not been included in the canned profiles drop down list till now.
They also have very abbreviated profile names. When doing ICC settings from the windows spool-driver-color ICC folder you have to scroll down the alphabetical list to find them as they start with SP7900 9900 instead of the older Pro9900_7900 names.

David
Title: Re: New Driver released for Epson 7900 9900
Post by: dgberg on November 21, 2010, 04:28:03 am
David,
Anything else of interest in the driver in addition to the added papers?
Thanks
Title: Re: New Driver released for Epson 7900 9900
Post by: [email protected] on November 21, 2010, 06:56:21 am
David
Where did you find the driver?
Have you tried it ? Any problems?
George
Title: Re: New Driver released for Epson 7900 9900
Post by: [email protected] on November 24, 2010, 05:36:44 am
Hi David
I have asked you about the particular site where you have downloaded the driver from (England,USA,Europe)
Is it a driver for Windows only or for mac as well?
Thank you very much
George