Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: photodave on November 19, 2010, 12:08:49 am

Title: Last Canon IPF 8300
Post by: photodave on November 19, 2010, 12:08:49 am
I just ordered on Tuesday the very last Canon IPF 8300 available through LexJet in the U.S.  If you are interested in ordering a Canon IPF 8300 through LexJet they are receiving an air shipment of new printers from Europe after Thanksgiving, which means any new printers ordered will be delivered sometime in December.  I was told that with the free IPAD offer LexJet sold 74 IPF 8300 in the last 10 days which basically depleted the inventory nationwide. 

David   
Title: Re: Last Canon IPF 8300
Post by: neile on November 19, 2010, 01:32:04 am
I wound up buying my printer from DTG instead of LexJet. My extra ink showed up today, but the printer hasn't arrived yet. Hmm. I sure hope they weren't pulling from the same pool as LexJet! I shall call tomorrow to find out.

Edit: Looks like Canon had supply issues this week. Backorder should be cleared for me today or Monday.

Neil