Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: cbserota on November 18, 2010, 06:12:43 pm

Title: Epson Stylus Pro 9900
Post by: cbserota on November 18, 2010, 06:12:43 pm
I am considering buying an Epson 9900.  Has anyone who owns one experienced any reliability problems?---Charley
Title: Re: Epson Stylus Pro 9900
Post by: Sven W on November 19, 2010, 05:14:52 am
I am considering buying an Epson 9900.  Has anyone who owns one experienced any reliability problems?---Charley

If you search this forum you'll find a tremendous amount of threads regarding Pros & Cons about the 9900.

/Sven
Title: Re: Epson Stylus Pro 9900
Post by: claire9900 on November 21, 2010, 04:02:55 pm
I love my Epson 9900 when I can get it to print. I often have paper load problems, maybe someone here can help explain those to me, but it really bites when especially when I am trying to work on the weekends and can't call Epson support.