Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on November 16, 2010, 06:32:22 am

Title: November Fog
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on November 16, 2010, 06:32:22 am
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/1photo-pages/november_fog.shtml

Beautiful !
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: stamper on November 16, 2010, 07:22:12 am
It must be very dense because I can't see any. I am using Firefox. No clarity plug in! ;D
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 16, 2010, 09:08:45 am
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/1photo-pages/november_fog.shtml

Beautiful !

It is that. And ironic that it was taken in "Clearview, Ontario."

Eric
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: francois on November 16, 2010, 09:29:28 am
It is that. And ironic that it was taken in "Clearview, Ontario."
…
Didn't catch it… Good find, Eric :)
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: Rob C on November 16, 2010, 02:45:14 pm
Didn't catch it… Good find, Eric :)




Also unnoticed: this is probably the only real Luminous Landscape ever posted here.

Rob C
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on November 16, 2010, 02:50:26 pm
All that is missing are a couple of angels!
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: Rob C on November 16, 2010, 03:20:07 pm
All that is missing are a couple of angels!


They were cloned out; the harps clashed with the wings.

Rob C
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: stamper on November 17, 2010, 06:52:02 am
When I log on to the forums I do so directly and not via the main page. I suspect a few posters do so as well? :-[
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: Rob C on November 17, 2010, 08:31:45 am
When I log on to the forums I do so directly and not via the main page. I suspect a few posters do so as well? :-[


Does that come under angels, harps or wings?

Rob C
Title: Re: November Fog
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 17, 2010, 11:30:50 am

Does that come under angels, harps or wings?

Rob C
I think of those of us who log in directly to the forum as angels.  ;D

Eric