Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: shewhorn on November 15, 2010, 01:31:32 pm

Title: Print order tracking software (preferably with ROES integration)
Post by: shewhorn on November 15, 2010, 01:31:32 pm
LabWorks from Lablogics seems to be a name that's coming up quite a bit. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has reviewed the various order tracking and billing software packages.

Ideally I'd like something that can help track an order from placement though shipping, as well as exporting all the numbers to QuickBooks Pro.

Cheers, Joe
Title: Re: Print order tracking software (preferably with ROES integration)
Post by: barry685 on November 16, 2010, 05:43:30 pm
Not sure if this software does everything you want but you could look at Studioplus.

http://www.studioplussoftware.com/
Title: Re: Print order tracking software (preferably with ROES integration)
Post by: Scott Martin on November 16, 2010, 06:01:10 pm
Have you spoken with SoftWorks Systems - the creators of ROES? They can be really receptive to this type of thing. I just spent several hours with them on the phone last week while doing some product testing. If you'd like to email me I can respond with their contact info.
Title: Re: Print order tracking software (preferably with ROES integration)
Post by: shewhorn on November 16, 2010, 07:32:28 pm
Scott,

The ROES client is already a done deal (installed, ready to go (I just have to update the banner). I know that ROES is pretty flexible in terms of generating various reports but from what I gathered it requires a bit of manual labor in setting things up. I vaguely remember Steve mentioning something about that but I'll ask a more specific question (wrt QuickBooks) the next time we talk.

Barry, looks like an interesting product but it doesn't look like it can tie into ROES.

Cheers, Joe
Title: Re: Print order tracking software (preferably with ROES integration)
Post by: barry685 on November 16, 2010, 08:36:25 pm
Not sure what this does but check this link.

http://www.softworkssystems.com/Workflow%20Integrations.htm