Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: neildankoff on November 12, 2010, 05:38:21 pm

Title: Israel and Switzerland panoramic Shots
Post by: neildankoff on November 12, 2010, 05:38:21 pm
Hi, These are some shots I took this past May and June in Switzerland and Israel.  Each photo consists on average of 6 shots each with three different exposures.
www.neildankoff.com
Title: Re: Israel and Switzerland panoramic Shots
Post by: rsn48 on November 24, 2010, 07:29:10 pm
I can't believe no one replied to this thread; I guess its a testmonial as to how lazy folks are, since they had to go to web site then go to your gallery.  Wonderful shots.... really enjoyed and admired.
Title: Re: Israel and Switzerland panoramic Shots
Post by: Dick Roadnight on November 25, 2010, 06:16:41 am
I can't believe no one replied to this thread; I guess its a testmonial as to how lazy folks are, since they had to go to web site then go to your gallery.  Wonderful shots.... really enjoyed and admired.
Yes... we should have taken the trouble to post, particularly as it was his first post... I did go to the gallery when he originally posted, but I was busy that day.

I think that one reason people did not post is that some of us tend to only post if we feel we can offer constructive advice, but who could offer advice to a master?

Neil... do you use a proper pano head or what?
Title: Re: Israel and Switzerland panoramic Shots
Post by: neildankoff on November 25, 2010, 08:00:30 am
Thanks for the kind words.  Really appreciate it.  Yes, I use a Nodal Ninja (http://www.nodalninja.com/).  The five series specifically but for some reason it has recently been discontinued.  It's a great product but I guess I'll have to look for a substitute.
Neil